<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Monday, June 8, 2009
我的難過說不出來 // 1:19 PM

YO!:D

Alright. Since holidays are here and O'level Examinations are getting near too, I've decided to post in proper English(if possible) from now on. xD But I think I'm not taking out the shortforms yet. Hahah!

Saturday;
Flag day today!(: Met up Sharon, Jinyan, Phyllis, Ridzwana, Benjamin, Aaron, Lawrence, Koh Yu for breakfast at Mac. Waited for Hoiching then headed to Orchard MRT to meet up with the rest. Headed to Goodwood Park then, my cousin, Celina, suddenly msg-ed me. Then, we realised that we're both helping the SPCA today. Lol.

So anw, headed to the meet up area. It's was freaking warm, I tell you. Kept perspiring.. Headed to the mall for aircon with Wai Han, Yueyoong, Phyllis, Evelyn, Louiza and Paul after claiming our tins.

The rest headed to Suntec City to ask for donations while Wai Han and i stayed around the Orchard area to ask for donations. And oh oh! There's this really generous lady who donated S$50!! Wai Han and I were both shocked lah! Imagine at this time during the bad economy, there's still people who are willing to donate so much monday for the animals. Not like some passer-by who totally pretended that Wai Han and I were invisible and just walked past us. Tsk. Let's talk about manners, huh? They could have just simply said no instead.

So anw, Wai Han and I stayed at the street opposite Far East Shopping Centre. Kind of a good place. Cause the crowd keeps coming in. Asked for donations till 11am then headed to the 7-eleven store on the opposite street to get a drink. After that, started to ask for donations again. We're hardworking people, okay. xD

Headed back at around 12.30pm. Handed in our tins then we started to hang around. Wai Han and Yueyoong headed back to school while I went Far East Plaza with Phyllis and Evelyn. Waited for Charis and company to come then we headed for lunch. Was angry at Charis for some reason. So didn't really talk to her.. Haha. But all was well at night(:

So anw, all of us didn't have lunch cause we weren't hungry. Called Aaron then went Bukit Merah Library with him while the rest went different places. Boarded the bus 5 then met Fithri, Edwin Chiang, Izaac and Joon Guan on the bus. Aaron sat beside Joon Guan and chatted with him while I sat infront of Fithri and chatted with his gang.

And as usual, I got suan-ed by them again. But ahah, it's okay, cause I suan-ed Fithri too^^ Had a great time chatting with them on the bus(: Fithri, Edwin Chiang and Joon Guan alighted at Tiong Bahru Plaza while Izaac alighted somewhere later. Aaron and I alighted at the Interchange then bought bubble tea before heading to the library.

Borrowed books then headed back home. Came home, then started slacking. xD Didn't study/do any revisions at all.): No mood for all those. Ahaha! Charis called later at night and everything was settled alr. And ahahhah! Nevermind.. So anw, later at night, received a call from Jared, saying that something happended to ______. So rushed down from home and met Jared, Suriya and ______ at Tiong Bahru Plaza.

Then ----------------------(Confidential). Suriya took cab and sent ______ back home while Jared walked me back to my house. Back home, was worried about ______. So called ______ and luckily, ______ seems better alr. I msg-ed Jared and Suriya and then, ---------------------.

LOL. Don't think anyone would actually understand the top few paragraphs lah.. But yeah. All in all, everything was fine.^^ Wanted to stay up and chat with ______ on msn through the night. But Kor was using the computer and playing dota. -.-" So didn't in the end. So, slept at 12 plus.

Sunday;
Woke up at 5.30am to give Suriya a morning msg. Cause he was afraid that he couldn't wake up in time for his soccer match. Haha. Went back to sleep after that. Woke up later in the late morning/afternoon. Then started to slack again! :x Kept reading my storybook. Hahah.

Later part of the day, Daddy and Mummy went out. So took care of Jie cause she wasn't feeling well. Sorry C.Xinyi! Really didn't mean to pang-seh you. Really couldn't make it. Sorry!

At night, Suriya msg-ed and told me his soccer results. They went into quarter finals but didn't managed to win. Cause they were against those big big size people. But it's okay lah!(: You guys did great to win those earlier matches^^ Good job!(: Slept at 12 plus today as well. Too engrossed with my storybook alr.. Hahah.

Today;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEL LIM!^^
(See! I'm sooo good to actually make it pink. Haha)
Anw, sorry that i couldn't turn up for ytd's surprise party, yeah. My bad.

Today, woke up at 9plus. Started to do some household chores then Gary came to our house. Btw, Gary is my Jie's boyfriend. Lol. He bought us Burger King for breakfast. Thank you!(: Then blah blah blah. Gary accompanied Jie to report to work at 12.30pm.

So, I started to do some more household chores. Hahahah. I'm a good girl, yeah? xD Hehe. And I'm all alone at home now. Feeling very bored. So decided to come and blog(:

Anw, school holidays have started and one week has already passed. I wouldn't consider it as a holiday. As I've been reporting to school everyday last week. And on top of that, I still have to report to school tomorrow for Biology lessons): Haii. But what to do, I'm already Secondary Four and there are still tons of homework awaiting for me.):

So now, I shall be a good girl and start clearing the 'Big Mountain' on my desk. So, bye~

` if only it would last longer..
but I wouldn't ask for more..
cause I know, I'd only hurt more..

Labels: , , , , ,



iloveyou❤