<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
把爱放开..但我不捨得.. // 8:40 PM

Hi..

Reported to school today for Biology lessons. Did Biology Practical corrections for the whole 2 hours. After Biology lessons, headed to the hall. RV came for friendly. So watched them play cause I didn't bring my bat and my main purpose was to 'talk' to some of them.

In the middle of training, Beng Hong helped me to find a bat which has both sides hua mian. Then, trained with her. Didn't trained for the past few months(?) alr.. Felt very weird when playing. But the feeling gradually came(:

Played match with Jiayi. Lost to her 4-1. Lol. Next match, played against Sinvyest. Won her 3-2. After the match, I can really sense the impact of not having training/physical training. Stamina dropping!):

After training, had a little talk with the Secondary Twos. Then, headed back to class and headed to Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch with Phyllis, Hoiching, Siti, Syuhaidah, Aaron and Lawrence. Ate at KFC. Met Uffy, Arjun, Fithri, Hong De, Edwin Chiang, Zhen Yang, Sultanul(?) at KFC too.

After lunch, headed back home. Bathed, slacked, did some household chores, and here I am now, blogging. Daddy's going to Vietnam tomorrow for work. Only going to return on Sunday. So, I think I would have more chances to cook at home alr.. Normally I would be happy over this. But somehow, I just can't today..

Anw, I'm currently addicted to listening to these emo songs: 寂屋出租, 無重力, 全世界都停電 and 如果我變成回憶. Thank you Harris for burning the disc for me(:

要搬過幾個地方
換幾個伴 才到對的人身旁
寂寞的房 燈光別開得太亮
到夜晚更無處躲藏
要搬到什麼地方
有誰陪伴 才決定停止流浪
寂寞的房 裝滿出租的渴望
太冰冷的牆 愛永遠沒有回答

好想放手.. 但我不捨得
几时才会知道我想要答案
几时才会忘记你..

Labels:



iloveyou❤