<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©❤
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
` 我的愛沒有限制期 就算只是朋友的距離 // 6:27 PM

HELLO!

21st June 2009;
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TOO ALL DADDYS!^^ &&&&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARJUN!!:D

celebrated Fathers' Day in the morning cause Jie had to go to work. Kor didn't book in for army today cause he wasn't feeling well): He went to take MC and booked in on Monday night.

22nd June 2009;
Re-watched Fated To Love You after re-watching Brown Sugar Macchiato for the third time. LOL. I'm halfway through Fated To Love You.. Today did some homework and slacked. Nothing much actually.

23rd June 2009;
Today, Daddy's going to Vietnam for work again!!): He's only coming back next Friday. Haii.. Today went back school to complete Biology SPA Skill 3, Draft 2. Then did tagging for the Practical Book. Lunched at Kopitiam at 2pm. Ate till 3pm like that then headed back home.

I'm feeling really tired right now and I'm still contemplating if I should go back to school tomorrow morning for Chemistry Re-test which I do not have to go but I stupidly VOLUNTEERED to go. -.-" How dumb can I get, huh?

Well, on a happier note, I'm currently KINDA addicted to 小宇's 說分手之後. AND AND AND, I love 棒棒堂's 我是傳奇 MV and the song. And I suddenly feel like changing my blog MV to theirs. LOL.

Labels: , ,



iloveyou❤