Tuesday, June 30, 2009
我的爱.. 不想放开 // 9:48 PM
HELLO!!:DYesterday;Met up with Aaron and Benjamin for lunch. Met Sharon, Jinyan, Joel Seet and 4G people at Mac. Juniors were also there having lunch. Aaron and Benjamin didn't know what to eat so we slacked there first. I chatted with Pei shan and Arjun then Sharon and Jinyan left first cause of SJ stuffs. Finally decided to head to KFC for lunch. 4G people were also there. Aaron, Benjamin and I had snackers for lunch. Headed to school with them and Joel Seet after lunch.
Brief Summaration For Today:Reached school > Admin Stuffs > Concert > Recess > AYG Package 1 > AYG Package 2School ended at about 6pm today. Headed to Tiong with Sharon, Aaron, Lawrence, Benjamin and Bryan. Went TS then Sharon bought Confessions of a Shopaholic DVD. Headed back home with Sharon then^^
Today;HAPPY BIRTHDAY, C.XINYI!! SWEET 16!:DFirst official school day~ T.Xinyi is sitting beside me now!:D So now I have someone to talk about Fahrenheit and Lollipop already^^ Heh. Emaths, Mr Phua was on duty for AYG so Mr Ang came in for lessons instead. Biology, Miss Pang came in and we did SPA Skill 3. Amaths, did some excercises on kinematics. Break~ Chemistry, was kinda slack. Did notes/mindmap while 'gossiping' with T.Xinyi, Weiqi, Lawrence and Aaron. But mostly with T.Xinyi and Lawrence. Hahha!(: Another Emaths lessons, we still continued chatting :x
After school, headed for lunch with Sharon, Jinyan, Phyllis, Aaron, Lawrence, Joel Seet, Benjamin and Bryan. Decided for very long before deciding on having Grillers for lunch. Lunch was fun(: Chatted a lot.
On our way home, met mummy at the bus stop. Actually she had dental appointment. But it was postponed to a later time so walked back home with mummy instead of Sharon. Sorry! Homed, damn tired. Caught up on the latest ep of MFBBT then started to do homework for like 3 hours straight. Lol.
But I was kinda half-doing, half-watching TV lah.. Ahah. So anw, school tomorrow till 3.50pm. Awww~ I seriously wonder how I am going to pull through this Term man.. Heavier workload, more stress, longer study hours.. Haii..
And oh! Chinese O'level Oral is on Thursday!!D: Dang. I don't want to have oral!! T.T
` the feeling is back again..Labels: ayg, MFBBT, school
iloveyou❤