<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©❤
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Keeping myself busy.. // 3:17 PM

Hello(:

I've been very busy since morning.. Woke up at 10am, Gary dropped by our house. Cooked instant noodles for Jie, Gary and I. Then, Daddy left for Vietnam at about 11am. I'm going to miss you, Daddy!): Jie and Gary left at about 12.30pm. Since then, I've been doing household chores. Washed the dishes, kept the dry clothes, swept the floor, washed socks, handwashed clothes, let the clothes out to dry, iron clothes and emptied the dustbin. Phew. Finally a breather. So much housework done in 2hours. Heh. I'm so satisfied with myself^^

So now, I'm going to be a good girl and try to do my homework. Suddenly felt the need to finish up my homework and do my revision alr.. O'levels are coming..): How I wish I'm not in Secondary Four.. Haii. So anw, see ya! Will be back to post again soon(: And thank you everybody, I think I fine alr:D

And oh! Daddy should have reached Vietnam by now..^^

`perhaps, I could only keep my mind off you when I keep myself busy..

Labels: , , ,



iloveyou❤