Sunday, June 28, 2009
心情非常好的一天^^ // 8:35 PM
YOOO!:D
Friday;Accompanied Sharon to go back to school for Biology re-test today. Met Sharon at at 7.15am at Mac for breakfast. Headed to school for re-test next. Paper 1 was kinda okay. Shouldn't do too bad(: Paper 2 was kinda difficult. Especially section B. I think I'm gona flunk my Paper 2 lah..): So anw, headed to Bukit Merah Library after Biology Paper to return books.
Went Tiong to meet Jie then we did some grocery shopping cause she's going to cook dinner today. Came home, bathed and rest for awhile. Then started to help out Jie for dinner. Dinner was not that bad. I think it was better then the first try. Haha.
Saturday;Supposingly planned to go back for training and then go out shopping with my fellow secondary four TT mates. Then, training was cancelled. So outing was postponed to tomorrow instead): Woke up at 8 plus today. Went tiong for grocery shopping with mummy and bought back breakfast.
I carried 4 bags worth like 8kg of stuffs. Freaking heavy.. My arms were like damn sore when i reach home): Gary slept over at our house cause Jie and Gary went KBOX and got a little drunk. Slacked throughout the whole day..
Sunday;Went shopping with Charis, C.xinyi and Peishan!!^^ Met Charis at Tiong MRT Station first. Then headed to Orchard to meet up the rest. Headed to Far East Plaza first. Walked around, then headed to Wisma. Shopped shopped shopped, then ate at a cafe. Peishan and I bought New York Cheesecake while Charis and C.Xinyi bought Cookies&Cream Cheesecake.
Then, we headed to Heeren. Went HMV!:D Wanted to get 棒棒堂's 我是傳奇 album.. But it's like kinda expensive): Walked around, then we headed back to Far East Plaza cause Charis wanted to. Lol. Cabbed there cause we're all kinda tired to walk back. Ahaha.
Shopped around, I bought a necklace there:D Then Charis wanted to buy a top that she saw at Wisma. So we headed back to Wisma to get her top from Forever 21. Bus-ed back home after that. Cause it was quite late alr.. Took 16 with Charis. Alighted at Tiong while Charis took to interchange.
Bought e-pop, breadtalk and sweet talk back home for Jie they all. Gary was at our house too. Bathed, then ate dinner with mummy^^ Mummy complained something to me. Hmmms.. Only can say, 习惯就好..
Haii, there's school tomorrow!!!): I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!! T.T But on a happier note, there's no lesson tomorrow! Cause of AYG(:
Labels: ayg, c.xinyi, charis, gary, jie, mummy♥, peishan, school, sharon, shopping, 棒棒堂's 我是傳奇
iloveyou❤