<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
等待是一种痛苦.. // 9:54 PM

YO!(:

Today's the second day of school. Have yet to get used to school days. Today's lessons were like damn hard to survive through. 3 periods of Biology, followed by 3 periods of English, recess, 3 periods of Chemistry, lunch break, CD, and 2 periods of Amaths. Biology was still okay. As it was the first few periods of the day, I was still able to survive through it. Then, it came.

During the 3rd period of English, I started to get a little drowsy, vision was getting blurrier, and before I knew it, I was almost falling asleep. -.- I was really fighting hard to prevent my heavy eyelids from closing. Haii.

Recess~ Chemistry was ohmygoodness,youcanjustkillme. Barely managed to survive through the torturous 3 periods with Miss Tho's lameness~ Tsk. I seriously wonder how I'm actually going to pull through the next 9 weeks of the Term. T.T

After lunch break, had oral practices with Mdm Chng as Miss Vivien Saw and Mr Ang wasn't around. After practicing, slacked around with Phyllis, Aaron, Lawrence, Joel Seet, Benjamin and Bryan in the IT lab.

Blog-hopped, Facebook-hopped, Friendster-hopped. LOL. Chatted for very long, did random things. I suddenly really treasure the time left with this group of friends of mine. Haii.. Talk about the sudden burst of emotions..

So anw, we headed to Tiong to grab a bite after the oral practices at around 5pm. Met Mrs Som and Miss Ong Siew Choo! Hahah! And omg. Mrs Som actually remembers me! And if she didn't mention it, I seriously wouldn't have known that she's almost 61 already. Lol. Anw, Aaron and I decided to head home while the rest joined Peishan's gang for lunch cum dinner? Workload everyday seems to be increasing.. ):

Well, maybe due to the fact that I haven't been consistently completing my work.. but, it's seriously increasing! And I finally starting to feel a tiny weeny bit of pressure. Secondary Four life.. How pathetic):

Haii. And what's more, there's Chinese O'level Oral tomorrow. TOMORROW! TOMORROW!! TOMORROWWWW!!!! T.T I DON'T WANT TO TAKE!!D: Wish me luck, people. I seriously need them.

I DON'T WANT LESSONS!!

ihatesecondaryfourlifeman.
stress.stress.stress.stress.stress.

Labels:



iloveyou❤