Thursday, July 2, 2009
想你的习惯.. // 8:38 PM
HELLO!^^Today's lesson was moderately acceptable. Lol. English, it was unexpectedly okay and I've learnt something from the ceonsecutive 3 periods. Emaths, did a GESS paper that Mr Phua gave us before for the second time. CD, Miss Saw came in. Recess~~
SS, did SBQ Skills. Chemistry, had SPA. Partnered with Aaron. Titration today~ One of my favourite experiment!^^ And ohmygod,aaronwastotallydamnhilarious. Hahah! He did many stupid things and I just kept on laughing throughout the whole experiment. Ahahah!
After school, Chinese O'level Oral.
I SCREWED MY ORAL!! T.T I was seriously
way way wayyyy too nervous! The question was seriously not as tough as I thought I would be lah!D: Dang. But well, it's over, no point dwelling on it anw.
After oral, headed back home. Sharon went the other way so didn't go home with her. Phyllis, Lawrence, Benjamin Wong, Bryan joined Benjamin Lau and Lishanth(?) to go bukit merah to buy stuffs. So Aaron and I went Tiong for dinner. Home-d after dinner then.
isuddenlyfeellikejustpostingwithallmywordsalllinkedtogether..butiknowthatnoteveryonewillbothertoreadsoishallnotdothat^^^^ Can this finally last?Labels: oral, school
iloveyou❤