<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©❤
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
最痛苦的是,我不能放手 // 9:25 PM

YOHHH!^^

Shall cut it short for today's post. I'm really lazy to elaborate and there's SS and Chemistry Test tomorrow in which I don't really feel like studying for :x

Friday;
After school, headed to Great World with Jinyan, Sharon, Aaron and Joel Seet. Bought Transformers 2 tickets then we went to change into our casual clothes. Ridzwana and Syuhaidah came and joined us slightly later while Hoiching and Siti joined us halfway during the movie. Transformers 2 is really really really nice!:D I rate it 5/5 ^^

After movie, went to buy Benji his birthday present. Then headed to Winsoon's house for Benji's Sweet 16 Birthday Party(: Reached there, had temperature taking. And tsk. My temperature was 37.9. -.-" So I'm like supposed to wear a mask throughout the whole party. But in the end, I didn't xD

I seriously think it's retribution lah. Cause I was laughing at Lawrence cause he had to wear a mask. -.-" Lol. So anw, we played at the playground and then had dinner together. Met some Japanese kids at the playground which is like damn cool when I hear them communicate! Hahha! I have the sudden urge to learn a third language now lah..):

After dinner, went into the function room to cut cake. Then after that, it was 'throwing-people-into-the-pool' session!:D I enjoyed myself the most here. Ahaha!^^ The girls first started pushing Phyllis into the pool. Followed by Aaron and then, subsequently, more and more people were being pushed into the pool. Like Lawrence, Louiza, Lishanth, Darryl and some Sec Three guys. And after several attempts, we finally pushed the birthday boy, Benji, into the pool!:D

Aaron lost his spectacles! It was in the pool somewhere. And I thought other people took it lah. Sorry that I pushed you into the pool while you're finding your spectacles, yeah? Sorry! So anw, Aaron finally found his spectacles with the help of an American guy that was swimming in the pool.

We left at roughly 9pm. At the end, some things happened. Those who went for the party should know. Yupps. Reached home, damn tired lahh.. Bathed then went to sleep alr. xD

Thank you Phyllis, Lawrence, Lishanth(?) and the organising committee for organising the party!^^
`intheend,itstilldidn'tlast,likehowitdidn't,inthepast..

Saturday&Sunday;
Basically, I really slacked during these two days. After completing my homework, started watching an old drama, My Girl. Lol. Chiong-ed finished the whole drama series within like 2 days. Like ohmygoodness,Imustbemad -.-

Monday;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CELINA!:D

Day out with HBH sisters! Met up with Sharon in the morning for breakfast^^ Charis and Waihan joined us then(: Then, we went to get Jinyan's present. Lunch-ed at Pepper Lunch. Hahha! Pepper Lunch is reallyyy nice! Yueyoong came and joined us next.

Met up with Jinyan, then bought Gloria Jeans together. Sharon went home then. So we started to look for Sharon's birthday present. Lol. Yueyoong left halfway..): After buying her present, bus-ed to tiong with Charis and Jinyan while Wai Han took 97 back home.

Tuesday;
Emaths lesson, went through GESS paper. Biology was pretty slack. Only did some corrections for our SPA Skills. And oh! Wai Han and I were craving for Pepper Lunch during Biology today. Lol. Amaths, did some questions on the TYS. Recess~ Didn't go down for recess today cause I suddenly have the mood to do homework. Lol. Completed my English w/s and SS w/s. Chemistry was simply: HAIII. My attention span for Chemistry is seriously not more than 5 slides of Miss Tho's powerpoint. And I think I'm seriously lagging behind for Chemistry T.T

After school, headed to Tiong for lunch with Sharon, Jinyan, Phyllis, Peishan, Hoiching, Ridzwana, Siti, Syuhaidah, Aaron, Lawrence, Joel Seet, Benjamin, Paul and Bryan. Lunch-ed at KFC with Sharon, Jinyan, Aaron, Lawrence, Joel Seet, Benjamin, Paul and Bryan while the rest headed elsewhere for lunch.

After lunch, went to walk walk with Sharon cause it was raining heavily. Then home-ed with Sharon after it rained. Came home, completed my homework then studied for Chemistry and SS. Didn't really go in cause I was feeling tired. So had a 2hours nap xD Woke up, studied for the tests again.

Honestly, nothing really went in. -.-" Dang. I seriously need to buck up and study alr.. 8 more weeks to Prelims, I really cannot afford to keep slacking. But i really really don't have the motivation to study right now):

Anw, Aaron's lending me his ipod to watch Transformers 1!!^^ And oh oh oh! pictures on Facebook. i'm lazy to upload it here. Blogger is really lag.. Hahah!

And and and, having T.Xinyi as my sitting partner is reallyyyyyy great!:D Cause we always talk about our idols. Heh!^^

Labels: ,



iloveyou❤