Thursday, July 9, 2009
^^ // 11:01 PM
Yooo!:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY, JINYAN AND WAICHONG!!:DToday's lessons were all pretty slack. After school waited for Benjamin Wong with Aaron, Lawrence, Joel Seet and Bryan. Then, something happened. Shan't say, cause I'll get angry.. -.-"
Anw, sorry Waichong for shouting at you :xLunch-ed at Kopitiam with Aaron, Lawrence, Joel Seet, Benji and Lishanth. Benji challenged me to see who would lose 10kg faster. LOL! So both of us skipped lunch together. Hahahha! Aaron skipped lunch too. Cause he doesn't have the appetite.
Home-ed, slacked, 2 hours nap, studied. Lol. Something happened at night. Shall just roughly summarise the event. Long story xD
Lawrence lost his hp > Some guys found his hp and called Phyllis > Phyllis called and told me > We tried to find Lawrence > ITE, Lawrence and his dad found the group of guys at Tiong Park and took back his hp. Lol. Lawrence is like damn lucky(:Oh, oh, oh!! I just took down
ALL my yalun posters!): I replaced them with reminders of how close the O'levels is so that I would be motivated to study. And my study table and computer table are now full of post-it to remind myself to go study.
Haii. What a pathetic way to get me studying. -.-"
Jinyan:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLACKY!:D Sweet 16!! Wait for me to watch NC 16 okay?!?!^^May all your wishes come true and hope you'll grow taller! xDI LOVE YOU, GIRL!:DLabels: aaron, benjamin wong, benji, jinyan, joel seet, lawrence, lishanth, phyllis, school, waichong
iloveyou❤