<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Saturday, July 11, 2009
the bond between us♥ // 11:49 AM

HELLO, PEOPLE!!^^

YESTERDAY;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BENJI!:D SWEET 16!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUNJIE!:D

Yesterday was really really really really really really great Had quite a number of free periods so played Murderer with the usual gang. After school, played pepsi-cola with Sharon, Phyllis, Aaron, Lawrence, Joel Seet, Benjamin Wong, Timothy, Jared, Paul and Bryan while waiting for Jinyan's lessons to end. Jinyan joined us awhile later. Pepsi-cola was reallly fun!!^^

Lunch-ed at Grillers with Jinyan, Sharon, Phyllis, Aaron, Lawrence, Joel Seet, Benjamin Wong, Paul and Bryan(: After lunch, all of us except Bryan headed to my house to get badminton rackets, drinks and a shirt for Joel Seet cause we suddenly have the urge to play badminton^^

Actually decided to play at my house carpark there. But then it was kinda too windy so we walked to Block 26 there to play instead. However, it's also toooo windy): So decided to go Henderson CC.

All courts were booked at Henderson CC!D: So we just beared with the wind and played at a nearby court. All the trouble for nothing): But still, we really really enjoyed ourselves. At least, for me:D

Joel Seet went back home first at around 5pm. The rest hanged around and played badminton till about 6pm. And oh! Lawrence and Benjamin were trying to freeze!:D As in the breakdance freeze. Hahahah! Pictures of them is with Aaron. Will post them or upload them on Facebook once I get it:D

Went back to Block 26 with Aaron cause he wanted to go Econs and we went back to find Joel Seet's beloved spectacles. He was really careless to lose his precious spectacles in which he claimed that he couldn't live without. Hahah.

On the way to Block 26, Aaron spotted a 'crushed' spectacles among the grass. Luckily it wasn't Joel's. Lol. Looked for his glasses among the grasses for sometime then I finally found it!:D At first, it looked like a piece of paper from afar. Luckily I went closer to check. Hahah! Lucky Joel(:

Headed to econs with Aaron next. Bought some drinks then I headed home while he headed to take bus back home. Home-ed, had a really cooling bath(: Met Joel Seet below my house at 7+pm. Passed him his spectacles and lent him some money.

At night, I was on the phone with Sharon and I had this sudden emotion breakdown. Kinda teared when I talk to her and I cried when I talked to Phyllis D: It's just the thought that after this week, with all the supervise programme after school, we really cannot hang out that much alr.

Cause for the past few weeks, I've been having lunch with Jinyan, Sharon, Phyllis, Aaron, Lawrence, Benjamin, Joel Seet, Bryan and some others who would join us whenever they could. I could really sense that the bond between us is growing. And I really cannot take the fact that in a few months time, we would go our separate ways. Dang. Just the thought of it can really make me cry T.T I think I would seriously breakdown on GESS Perfect Night):

Damn the supervise study programme. Now, I can't have lunch every single day with the gang alrD: Ahhhhh! I SIMPLY JUST LOVE YOU GUYS!!♥

Well, on a happier note, I'm gona go out with them this evening!!:D YAY, YAY, YAY!!:D

Labels: , , , , , ,



iloveyou❤