Sunday, July 12, 2009
Random Quiz^^ // 5:28 PM
Instructions: It's simple, you just have to start by typing 10 names.
Anyone, any gender. Answer A-Z after listing down the ten!
1. Jinyan
2. Phyllis
3. Sharon
4. Aaron
5. Benjie
6. Lawrence
7. Joel Seet
8. Waihan
9. Yueyoong
10. Charis
[A] A memory between you and 7? (Joel Seet)
Outings! Especially yesterday's and the day before!♥[B] The best thing about 1? (Jinyan)
She's always so blur! xD No lah.. She's always there when you need her^^[C] Will 4 and 8 ever end up together? (Aaron&Waihan)
Haha. Doubt so? They hardly talk in the first place.[D] A promise between you and 5? (Benjie)
Hmm.. None at the moment? But I'll make up one xD More outings in the future okay??♥[E] How do you find 6? (Lawrence)
KPK? xD Hahah! No lah. Just kidding(: He's really nice to be with and sometimes very caring^^[F] Which person has the most influence over you?
Ehh.. No idea. Maybe all? xD I kinda get influenced easily. Lol[G] How is 3 related to you? (Sharon)
Good friends!^^ My walking-home partner:D[H] An impression of 9? (Yueyoong)
Crazy girl!(:[I] Which person are you extremely sure you'll not forget at all even after 30 years, and why?
Everyone! Just the thought of separation is enough to make me cry hard): I SIMPLY JUST LOVE THEM!!♥[J] Which school does 2 goes to? (Phyllis)
GESS(:[K] Who is the most comfortable person for you to say "I love you" to out of the 10?
All the girls!♥[L] 6's favourite singer? (Lawrence)
Not sure!D:[M] Is 1 attached? (Jinyan)
Nope, as far as I know(:[N] Last time you talked to 4? (Aaron)
Just now? Lol.[O] Is 7 nice? Why?(Joel Seet)
Yeah! He really nice to be with cause he's really slow for a normal person xD[P] Last thing you did with 9? (Yueyoong)
Went out to get Sharon's birthday present(:[Q] What was the latest thing 2 talked to you about? (Phyllis)
About how the both of us hates SSP![R] Is 5 your best friend? (Benjie)
Can say so!:D[S] How often do you see 10? (Charis)
Everyday in school? Lol.[T] A place you would go with 1? (Jinyan)
Anywhere!:D[U] A song to describe 8? (Waihan)
沉默的瞬间- 张栋梁 Hahah! She's too quiet.[V] What about 10? (Charis)
No idea..[W] Ever gone overseas with 9? (Yueyoong)
Yeah! Malaysia trip when we were in Secondary 2^^[X] Does 1 and 5 know each other? (Jinyan&Benjie)
Yupps, duhh(:[Y] Does 4 play any instruments? (Aaron)
Hmm.. Abit of piano?[Z] Who's the best listener?
Aaron/Phyllis/Charis, I guess^^
iloveyou❤