Wednesday, July 15, 2009
♥ the weather today!!^^ // 10:43 PM
HELLO!:DWalked to school in the morning and the sky was unexpectedly dark. Was enjoying the walk to school:D
I ♥ today's weather!!^^ Met Kohyu while I'm on the way to school. Lent him my Biology notes and bet with him xD I bet that he wouldn't be able to pass cause he didn't study and doesn't listen in class. Loser gets a Sweet Talk treat. And I think that I'd have to treat him.. Judging from the test, which was mainly all drawing of diagrams -.-
English was boring today~
Cooling weather makes me go high!:D I was really hyper during English. Sang random songs and made random noises xD And Wai Han and I were craving for Pepper Lunch again! D: Lol. Recess~ Didn't go down cause I was 'mugging' for Chemistry test with
PHY^^ Ended up chatting instead cause I was already preparing to fail Chemistry :x
Chemistry test was unexpectedly okay. Managed to pass after cross-marking in class. 21/35; not too bad.. Since I didn't memorise anything but just read through(: Lunch, went down to the canteen with Phy and then joined the gang for netball in the arena:D
Netball was really great!:D Lessons in the AVA Room with Mrs Tan from 3pm to 4.30pm. It was kinda inspiring.. It makes you think quite a lot when you go home and think about it. Lol. But it was also very stressful, with Mrs Tan walking around and asking questions.
SSP after that!:D Did a lil' bit of Amaths with Phy in the silent room^^ Netball-ed with the Jinyan, Sharon, Siti, Syuhaidah, Diyanti, Hoiching, Ridzwana, Aaron, Lawrence, Joel Seet, Benjie, Kohyu, Hong De, Jiasheng, Benji and Bryan. (Joel Lim, I did join them for SSP okay!)
Headed to Tiong with Aaron while Phy went to meet her daddy and the rest continued playing. Met Uffy and gang at Tiong~ Headed back home next. Just finished doing my Amaths!:D Sense of achievement. Since it has been so long since I last sat down and
REALLY tried to do my Amaths :x
Labels: school
iloveyou❤