Wednesday, July 8, 2009
you've changed.. // 9:37 PM
Hello!:DToday's lessons were really slack. Miss Tho and Mr Ang didn't come to school today! So we basically had 5 periods
FREE!:D Chemistry, played murderer with Sharon, Jinyan, Waihan, Phyllis, Tan Xinyi, Aaron, Lawrence, Benjamin and Paul!^^ Very long never play murderer alr!(:
After lunch, went back to our old classroom. Played pepsi-cola!:D Fun, fun, fun!^^
I LOVEEEEE THIS GROUP OF FRIENDS MAN!:D Heheheh! Anw, we went back after CD cause Miss Kong said it was okay to leave early. So headed to Tiong for late lunch with Charis, Sharon, Jinyan, Waihan, Phyllis, Aaron and Bryan.
Lunch-ed at KFC^^ Lawrence and Benjamin came after their lessons. Sharon and Phyllis headed back home first while the rest went to get some stuffs for Sharon's birthday card and present(: Went econs with Aaron cause he decided to walk to his grandmother's house. Lol. Home-ed after that.
Did Sharon's birthday card. But I think it was
really really really really ugly. T.T My art seriously suck. So asked Mummy to help out^^ And I think it really turned out great!:D Thanks, Mummy!(: Next, Facebook-ed before blogging. Yangyou and I kept on suaning Aaron xD Hahahah!
And tomorrow's Jinyan&Waichong's birthday!:D Happy Advance Birthday to you guys!:D
` I think, you've really changed. We used to have no secrets between us.. But I can't say the same for now. I really really really didn't expect this. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding. But if it's really true, the only thing I can say is that I'm really disappointed..Labels: Facebook, school, sharon's birthday card and present
iloveyou❤