Sunday, August 2, 2009
wishing you'd remember(: // 8:18 PM
HELLO!!:DYesterday;Outing with Aaron, Lawrence, Benjie, Joel Seet, Melvin and Yong Chyuan!^^ Met up with Aaron first to go Queensway Shopping Centre to change his shirt. But shop hasn't open yet): So headed back to Tiong and met up with Lawrence, Benjie and Melvin.
16 to East Coast Park!^^ Met up with Joel Seet at Macdonals then headed to rent bikes and skates:D Cycled with Joel Seet and Melvin while Aaron, Lawrence and Benjie skated. Cause of the difference on speed, I was with Joel Seet and Melvin almost throughout the whole outing. Cycled to one end(not exactly the end cause it was blocked off by the triathlon race) and waited for the 3 skaters at a grass patch. Chatted quite a lot^^
And I still can't believe Mevlin is in
BAND!! Like so impossible cause he seem very sporty. Hahah. Anyway, after waiting for them, we headed on to cycle to the next end. Joel Seet and Melvin went far off in front of me cause I kept stopping cause my stupid bag kept on getting stuck with the wheel. -.-"
So Aaron, Lawrence and Benjie caught up with me. They tried to hold on to the handle of my bike to skate. And since I'm like not
THAT good in cycling, I was really terrified. But luckily they managed to do it in the end and Lawrence say it's damn shiok cause don't need to use strength. Haha.
Macdonals with Joel Seet and Melvin after catching up with them(okay, cause they were cycling really slowly, waiting for me). Wanted to eat with the rest. But they went Macdonals before they caught up to us alr. So ended up, we went separate ways again. Melvin took 6 packets of the shaker fries thingy! And his fries ended up really salty according to him. Joel Seet ate MacSpicy and he was sweatly
PROFUSELY in spite of being in an air-conditioned place. Hahah.
Went to return our bikes at 3.40pm cause we didn't feel like cycling anymore. Slacked on the rock at the beach(: Wind was really strong. Very nice(: Yong Chyuan came at 4+pm. Chatted for like 1-2 hours there. Lol. Melvin left at 5+pm cause he had to rush off to meet his friends for concert. Went to meet up with the 3 skaters then headed to Old Airport Road for dinner at the market:D
Dinner~ Joel Seet and Yong Chyuan went off first then Aaron, Lawrence, Benjie and I took 33 back. Took quite a lot of pictures on the bus^^ Will upload them on Facebook/post them soon~ I guess. Hahah! I alighted at Tiong and headed back home after the
loooooooong ride. Aaron had to go to Queensway Shopping Centre to change the size of his shirt himself, I guess. Really sorry! Cause I really couldn't stay late.
Today;HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACQUELYN!!:D(sorry, can't change the size):
Went to cut hair today!): Mummy kinda 'forced' me to go T.T And there goes my 'long' hair! Maybe I really shouldn't have told her that I was caught for my hair): Did my homework and now, I've to go study for Chemistry alr. Chemistry test tomorrow! T.T I think I'm gona flunk it anyway.. But Nevermind, I shall be a good girl and just study for it^^
IWANTTOCHANGEMYHANDPHONEPLANTOUNLIMITEDMSGES!!
then can msg you more^^
I really don't want to be the one ending the conversation..):
And I was hoping I was with you instead..
Misses~
Labels: east coast
iloveyou❤