Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Daddy&Mummy Wedding Anniversary ❤ // 7:54 PM
Happy 24th Wedding Anniversary, Daddy&Mummy!!❤
I've been working hard!(: So I'm very proud of myself now^^
Cause I managed to catch up with a lot of Chemistry work and I've finally improved!! From 25/40 for MCQ during Prelims, I finally got 36/40 for the MCQ w/s that we did in class today!!:D One week of mass Chemistry MCQ drilling; I'm soooooo glad it didn't go to waste:D But, I've to thank everyone around me who has been helping me all these while.
THANK YOU!!^^
And and and, I managed to do a lot of Amaths practices!! So I'm getting more and more familiar with the Amaths questions alr(: On the other hand, I think I've been neglecting my Emaths!!): Mr Ang said I didn't flare that well during today's practice D: But nvm, I shall start my revision for my Emaths real sooooon!(:
20 more days to O'levels, let's all make the last sprint!:D
iloveyou❤