<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Graduation // 10:06 AM

In an blink of an eye, two weeks of the school holidays have already passed. And in no time, we would all graduate from Gan Eng Seng. Sudden, I know. But I just felt like thanking some people.

(In random order)

Aaron:
Pig!^^ It has been great knowing you for the past 8 years; though we only started talking in Secondary One. Hahah! Thank you for always being there for me; giving me advices, cheering me up, enduring my craziness and being such an awesome friend. The relationship between you and I is very different, cause we have this superb 默契 that not everyone has. You always know what I'm thinking even if I do not say it out. And its amazing how you and I can be such great friends; thus making people think we are like a couple =.= And, sorry for being bias against you! Cause you know, I'm always neglecting the feelings of people that are closer to me. A very big flaw of mine, I know. So thank you for making me realise this flaw and I promise; I'll try to change(: I can't seem to thank you enough, but I believe that with the 默契 between us, you'd know how I feel. You have taught me a lot, and I'm blessed to have known you. So, thank you for being my superb friend(:
P/S: Hopefully, we'd go to the same JC or Poly okay? Then we'd be friends for like 10 or 11 years. Cool, huh?^^

Hoiching:
Ching ching!:D Firstly, I love you, babe!(: Hahah! Thank you for always being there for me and sharing all your thoughts and feelings. It has been awesome knowing you cause it's as if I've found another sister. You know, you're the next person I would pour out my feelings to, besides Aaron. You are very important to me, so please promise me that we'd keep in touch, alright?(: You're a great listener, study-partner, shopping-partner, and most importantly; a superb friend. Thank you^^

Jinyan:
Blur-queen! xD Heh, thank you for being such a wonderful friend! You've always been very sensible and mature in your thinking, though you look like a kid on the outside xD You've always been very crazy, and unknowingly, I've became very crazy too. Maybe, it's under the influence of you. Hahah! Thank you for sharing your feelings and thoughts too, regarding *ahem ahem*; though I have to agree that you and I have never been THAT close. So, thank you(:

Charis:
Bamboo! xP Hahah! Thank you for being such a great friend, tolerating all my temper especially during trainings. You've always been my mental support during trainings and without you, I think I wouldn't have survived being the Captain for like 3-4 years. So thank you, Vice-Captain(: And thank you, for telling me a lot of things(: Though I can sense that we're drifting apart, but I'm still glad that you and I were once such great friends. We should seriously catch up someday alr! Hahah. Thank you, for being such a wonderful friend of mine(:

Sharon:
Yap yap!(; Walking home partner!:D I'll miss walking home with you man! And going to the magazine stores and chatting on the phone. Thank you for being such an awesome friend. You changed me in my mentality(in a good way of course), so thank you(: We should seriously go out someday^^

Phyllis:
Phy phy!^.^ Though we've only started to get close this year, but I'm really glad that you're my friend(: I'll miss all your laughter and craziness! And thank you for always being the organizer for like class chalet and stuffs. I know it can be hard. So thank you(: Promise that we'd keep in touch, alright?(:

Yueyoong:
Ah yoong!:D You and I are in different class and undoubtedly, we'd definitely drift apart. But still, thank you for being such a great friend and being part of HBH. I'll miss all your craziness! Hopefully we'd work together kay?:D

Tan Xinyi:
XINYI!:D Sitting partner!! Thank you for being such a greattt friend!:D Sitting beside you during lesson was great! Cause we always talk about Taiwan stuffs xD And KBOX with you was awesome!!:D Seriously can't wait for December 8!^^ Next time must still go out together okay??:D

Chen xinyi, Cheryl Tare, Peishan and Jacquelyn:
You guys have been suchhhhh awesome-great-wonderful-superb table tennis mates!:D Trainings with you guys are such a pleasure(: Knowing you guys are just simply great(: We should have a sec four table tennis outing soon!!!!:D

ABFACKERS:
You are just simply just greattt!:D I'm gonna miss you guys a lot!): We should have another outing soon, alright?!?(: Badminton/Table Tennis/Dinner. Anything!(:

Wei Lun:
Chemistry tutor!^^ Thank you so much for tutoring me in my Maths and Chemistry(: I owe you a meal!(: And thank you, for letting me like you before. Now that I've learnt to let go, I've became a stronger person and am able to control my emotions better. So thank you, for teaching me such a valuable lesson(: The three years have been hard, but I've never regretted liking you before, but instead, thankful that I've once liked you(:

Thank you, people. For making a difference in my life(: I love you guys!:D


iloveyou❤