<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
KPOP^^ // 12:55 AM

ZOMGGG!!


I've just realised how much I'm into KPOP right now. Oma. Aaron, this is seriously all your fault!! And I feel very guilty cause I'm liking so many guys at a time! :x First it's Jonghyun, and then Nichkhun, followed by Taeyang, Minho, Onew, Taemin, Key and now..... KYUHYUN, DONGHAE AND HENRY from Super Junior/Super Junior-M.

Gosh. But anw, I'm still gonna talk about how CUTE these guys are! Muahah~ xD

Jonghyun's voice is sooooooooo AMAZING! Seriously! Hearing his voice would just make me go gaga over him xD *Melts* Hahah!! And I just like how his voice could go over such HUGE range. He could go superr low, in which he sounds sexyaee~ And go superr high, in which it's superr amazing. Zomg. He's just damnnnnn charming!!:D Weets! xD

Nichkhun just has this superr cutee look!!^^ And his voice is not bad either. But I think Jonghyun's voice is still better :x Hahah! And I think Nichkhun is the cutest amongst 2PM.

Taeyang! His dance is zomgly nice!! You guys should go watch the MV for "Where U At" man. Serious. After watching the video, you'll just have this sudden rush to learn dancing and dance like him. Hahah! And his "Wedding Dress" is nice too! Just that the MV doesn't have much dancing parts): But still, Taeyang's really good at dancing!! And that's why I like him^^

Minho! He's sooooo cutee!! Especially when he gives those innocent look. Gosh. And his rapping is niceeee :D And he dance very well in "Love Like Oxygen" too.

Onew! He's sooo funny and cute! I just love the way he mispronounces his Chinese name as "Wen NIU" instead of "Wen LIU" Hahah! He's sooo adorable!

Taemin! He's the best dancer of SHINee! And Key! Though he's kinda AHEM~~ But still, they dance really well especially when they dance together! xD

Kyuhyun!! Zomg. I love his voice too! But I think Jonghyun's still better. But still, Kyuhyun's good:D Love the way he sings Chinese songs. I think his voice is pretty suitable to sing Chinese songs. Seriously. Like in "Supergirl", "Blue Tomorrow" and "U". I like his voice!!:D *Squeals*

Donghae! Seriously, I didn't really like him at first. Cause he's kinda quiet when I watched 100% Entertainment. But after watching vids of SJ-M, I find him pretty cute! And he's very charming!:D

Henry! I'm still superr amazed by the fact that he could actually bend his body sooooooo low while playing the violin. Superr stunned and amazed! And he's cuteee!:D

Zomg. I think I don't sound like me in this post. But whatever~~ I love these cute guys!!^^ Hahahah!!

And

And

And

And

And

I'm superr happy cause I'm posting with my lappy right nowwwwwww!!!^^ Muahahah! xD



iloveyou❤