<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Friday, December 11, 2009
Never give up the one you love for the one you like; because the one you like will give you up for the one they love.. // 11:53 AM

Zomggg~ Just realised how much I've neglected my lovely blog):
(Though in the first place, there ain't too many readers. Lol)

Anw, I still decided to post about some memorable events!! Like class chalet, etc(:

Alrighty~~ Class chalet first^^

1st Dec 2009; DAY ONE

Headed to Clementi MRT station where Aaron&his daddy was waiting for me to fetch me over to his house to photocopy my IC. Thank you uncle Benjamin!(: Then, took bus back to Clementi Interchange and headed to Causeway Point. Lunch-ed @ Pastamania with Aaron. Then went over to BK for our Job Interview.

After the Job Interview, headed back to the MRT station and train-ed to Bedok and met up with Joel Seet. Then we waited for Alex to meet us. Met Sharon Gan, my primary school friend. It's amazing how she could actually recognise Aaron&I and remember our name and me being a prefect in RMPS; when I couldn't even recognise her :x It's a small world, and Aaron&I bought a magazine with some goodie bag from her which cost us S$6. Lol.

So anw, cabbed to Aloha Changi!:D Our chalet was directly next to the Old Changi Hospital O.o So anw, we started to settle down, put down our bags, etc. And while Jinyan, Sharon, Jared&some others went to rent bikes; Charis, Phyllis, Aaron, Bryan, Lawrence&I played card games^^

Then, it was time to start the fire!!:D Had a pretty hard time to get the fire going. But still managed to do so with the help of Aaron, Lawrence&Paul^^ And then, we started BBQ-ing!!:D Aaron, Paul&I were the main chefs while Lawrence was our 'Fanner Boy'. LOL! Cause he spent the whole time fanning the fire to keep it going(:

After BBQ-ing, went to the Jetty with Xinyi, Jinyan, Sharon, Phyllis, Aaron, Joel Seet, Paul&Lawrence. Chatted over there then headed back to the chalet for movie marathon(: Watched 'My Bloody Valentine' but Xinyi and I gave up watching it halfway through the movie was it was too scary. LOL. So we ended up going to our room and chatted^^

Went down to cook maggie mee for them while they were watching the second movie which was also a horror movie. After that, headed to Changi Village with Jinyan, Aaron&Lawrence cause she needs to get counterpain. Came back, and found everyone sleeping alr. Lol. So Jinyan also went to sleep cause she was tired alr, while I stayed up with Aaron, Lawrence&Joel Seet while waiting for the time for sunrise.

2nd Dec 2009; DAY TWO

Went to watch sunrise with Hoiching, Ridzwana, Aaron, Lawrence&Alex!^^ Bike-d all the way from our chalet to Changi Beach. The sunrise was seriously thumbs up:D Took loads of photos then headed back to our chalet. Back in our chalet, I went to prepare breakfast with Xinyi&Paul while some went to return the bikes.

Made scramble eggs:D Then had breakfast. After breakfast, Xinyi, Phyllis, Aaron, Lawrence, Hoiching, Ridzwana, Joel Seet, Paul, Jared, Charis&I went to the Old Changi Hospital. Some of them wanted to go up to the second floor! But I was too scared alr so we didn't in the end. So I went back to our chalet first while they continued to explore the area.

After they came back, we decided to go Wild Wild Wet!:D So bus-ed to Wild Wild Wet with Xinyi, Jinyan, Sharon, Phyllis, Hoiching, Ridzwana, Siti, Syuhaidah, Aaron, Lawrence, Joel Seet, Benjie, Timothy&Paul^^ The bus ride was longgg~~ And I kinda felt asleep for a lil' while on the bus cause I was feeling kinda sleepy.

So anw, finally we reached WWW after a long travelling time^^ Met Jie Gang!! And he recognise me! Like omg. Why am I meeting all my Primary School friends during chalet?? Hahah. So anw, we started playing at WWW!:D But it started raining halfway through so we waited till the rain stops and went back playing:D

Near the end of the trip, around 4plus 5, all of us were pretty tired and just took a float each and sat in it, floating in the lazy river(: The 15 of us held hands and floated in the river in a neat row. Lol. It was a great sight but too bad we couldn't take pictures): But still, the memory will still be kept in our hearts!

Headed to dinner at Kopitiam!:D All of us ate something warm. Cause we were all wet and cold after the trip to WWW. Lol. Headed back to the chalet after dinner(: And I fell asleep on the bus. Hahah, too tired alr! And we bus-ed to Changi Village to rent bikes then headed back to our chalet.

Back in our chalet; bathed then all of us were too tired and went to have a nap at around 10 or 11pm. We promised to wake up at around 12am or 1am to started our movie marathon and then go for night cycling. But poor me, I couldn't get to sleep at all. From the bed in our room, to the dining table, to the dining chairs, to the sofa and then to the stairs, I still couldn't get to sleep -.-

And so I waited for the guys to wake up and watch movie together. But they only woke up at like 3am. Lol. So anw, started watching Saw V, but I kept on covering cause it was way too ewww~ to me. And unconciously, I fell asleep! LOL! Maybe cause I was too tired. And I ended up waking only at 6am when Lawrence woke me up.

3rd Dec 2009; DAY THREE

Then headed to watch sunrise with Phyllis, Aaron, Lawrence&Joel Seet!:D Biked all the way to Changi Beach again(: But there were too many clouds in the sky and we couldn't see sunrise afterall): So headed back to the chalet.

Back in the chalet, we watched 'Flight of the Living Dead'!! It was supposed to be a horror movie but all of us ended up laughing. Hahah! Its amazing how I could actually watch a horror movie without covering my eyes throughout :D

After the movie, we headed to pay 4H Class Chalet a visit^^ They chalet was much much nicer then ours! But still, I think our chalet is nicer. Cause of the people and the activities!!^^ Played water bomb at their chalet. LOL! Had a great time!!:D

But mummy wants me to be back earlier so I went back home with Xinyi at around 5pm): I sooooooooo wanted to stay for another night!!D: Dang. But oh well, I still enjoyed myself during the chalet!^^

I LOVE 4F'09!!:D ❤❤❤


iloveyou❤