<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Monday, May 31, 2010
Life after graduating;; // 11:45 PM

Got back my first ever progress report in JJC. Well, I guess it is quite alright. AABBCC. Quite an acceptable result, I guess. Mummy and Daddy didn't comment much but I know they hoped that I'd flare better. Well, I guess I just have to buck up during the June holidays!

Btw, Janise! Cheer up alright! Not sure if you'd read this, though. But anw, it's not the end of the world! You can still buck up and catch up!:D Jiayousss~

Msg-ed Aaron today during the bus ride home. Lots of thoughts came flooding in. Like again. Haii. I really miss 4F a lot. It gives me a feeling of home, where I'm able to hang out with all my awesome friends and have fun together despite the cliques. I just don't see that in my class now :/

Aaron mentioned that it is sad that some people can actually let go of the past and move on while we're stranding at this point refusing to let go. I guess every individual just have their own things that they can't let go, huh?

We used to joke around together, we used to have fun together, we used to study together, we used to create memories together. But just look at how it all became past tense. We just can't turn back time, huh? I really wished I treasured being a part of 4F in the past rather than regretting it now.

Everything just seems to change after we graduate. Its not only one thing; but everything. It just comes one after another. It's really amazing how one can change so much as time passes.


iloveyou❤