<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Monday, May 3, 2010
Nostalgic // 8:27 PM

Damn long since I've last updated, yeah? Perhaps it's cause JC life is really really hectic. And I'm not kidding.

I'm practically having the same routine everyday: Wake up early in the morning, go to school to study, come back home real late, study and complete homework, and then go to sleep. And the routine just goes on and on.

Tiring routine and I just feel like giving up at times. Not only in terms of studies, but also in terms of interpersonal relationships. I mean, I'm already tired enough from all the school work and stress but other things in life are not making it better.

I've once really regretted my decision in coming to a JC. And I still do now. Apart from the work stress, the time that I lack to meet up with friends are causing me to feel really depressed too. They say Secondary School friends are friends that are the most unforgettable. And I'm really feeling it now.

Luckily, I still have Aaron and Xinyi(: They are really my pillar of support in life, giving me the strength to pull through the hardest time in school when I don't have anyone that I can share my feelings to. It's really amazing how I could actually meet them and how we managed to be such great friends. I can't say the same for them, but I'm really thankful for having them as my best friends^^

Thank you for being the awesome-est friends that I could every ask for, being there for me no matter what happened; even if we're in different schools. Really, I appreciate all that you guys have done for me(:

Luckily, I still get to meet you guys for dinner and KBOX!^^ I mean, I doubt others are meeting up as often as us. So I'm really thankful for that(: We shall make it a point to meet up every week!^^

Thank you guys, for making a BIG difference in my life. I love you guys!
P.S. Aaron, thank you so much! I know I've thanked you a million and one times alr.
But still, thank you! After talking to you, a lot of feelings just came flooding.
It's amazing how you could always manage to cheer me up no matter how down I am.
Even though they are just simple words of regards and encouragement;
they just never fail to make me regain the strength to keep on fighting.
Thank you so much(: It's a pity we're not in the same school. Really):
But luckily, we can still meet up and we still chat on MSN and msg each other(:
I'm really thankful to have you as such a great friend^^


iloveyou❤