Thursday, June 17, 2010
Common Test // 10:11 PM
June holidays is coming to an end soon!): Barely managed to survive the 7 hours of Math tutorial yesterday and I can't believe I'm mugging for common tests now. What kind of holiday is this, really?
Next Thursday is the common test for Math, Friday common test for Chemistry and next next Monday common test for Biology. Gosh, one more week to those common tests! And I'm soooooo not prepared! T.T Blame it on my procrastination! Been slacking too much this holidays. But c'mon! It's the holidays! It's natural to slack right? :/
Anw, the approaching common tests=approaching end of holidays. And this sucks ttm! The June holidays went by too quickly!): Partly because there are so many lessons and trainings D: I don't want it to end! Cause that would mean greater stress level, greater work load and lesser time to slack ): And I haven't been meeting up with my loves much this month! Double sadness ): ): ):
Well, on the happier note, I'm finally starting to study for common test! :x Haven't had the motivation to hit on my books. But recently, I've been seeing people around me mugging so hard for the common tests and I began to feel the stress and time shortage. So, gladly, I managed to finish mugging for Math within 2 hours just now!:D Great accomplishment felt^^
Will be mugging for Chemistry at 11pm sharp!:D Hopefully my 'mood' to study doesn't wear off! :/ Hate it when my study time is determined by my 'mood' to study, which, doesn't come most of the time. Haii. Hopefully, just hopefully, I'll be able to complete half of the chapters for Chemistry Common Test.
Want to finish mugging for common test soon! So that I can take some time off to meet up with my loves(: Xinyi is going to Malaysia tomorrow for church camp!): Hopefully when she comes back next week, we'd be able to meet up before my common test (provided if I finished studying, that is).
Well, I'm gonna be damn busy this week! Tomorrow is another mugging day, Saturday I'll be having Table Tennis BBQ, Sunday having PW meet-up. Sad life): Alright, shall be off to watch some videos and then mug for Chemistry!
Jiayou, Cindy!:D
iloveyou❤