<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Results // 8:56 PM

Chemistry Paper 1: 18/30
Chemistry Paper 2: 28/40
Biology Paper 1: 21/30
Biology Paper 2: 27/50
Math Paper: 55.5/70

Wouldn't say that I'm satisfied with my results so far. Pretty much disappointed in some of the papers. Thought I would do well, but it didn't turn out like what I expected. Some may say that I'm doing very well already and there's no reason for me to be disappointed. All I can say is, everyone have different expectations of themselves.

Maybe I haven't tried my best, haven't put in my best effort, haven't gave myself the last push before exams.
Seems like I've relived my mugger spirit.


Just can't express my happiness/sadness before you guys. Misses 4F a lot, where I can just be myself and not just someone that's putting on a mask to face people.


iloveyou❤