<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Awesome school day!:D // 10:50 PM

AWESOME DAY TODAY!!:D

Lessons ended at like 2pm today! Was kind of pissed off initially cause CCA leaders had to go for NDP rehearsal and learn dance for ACES day after that. But, it turned out unexpectedly well(: NDP rehearsal was a success today, I guess. Leaders were much more responsive and coordinated. Was supposed to be released at 5.30pm to learn the dance but we were released at like 4.30pm. So, yay!:D

Dance was not bad! Danced with Janise and Chen Hui beside me. Heh, felt much more secured. And Janise, I totally got the idea of how SIMPLE the dance is. Was like damn high after we finished learning the dance at 5.30pm. Suddenly had the thought to play frisbee so played frisbee with Jasmine and Beiling!:D

Changed to badminton after that and Yuan Ning joined us. I don't know why but I was damn high and was dancing to the dance when the rono house councilors were still practicing the dance. Hahah.

Jasmine, Beiling, Janise, Yuan Ning, Chen Hui, Aff and I played soccer for a little while too. Before Mr Sufian and Mr Ng asked us to play frisbee match together!:D And our rono team won!!:D Hehehe.

We ended the game at like 7pm? But we still continued playing frisbee amongst ourselves. After that we danced to waka waka, dhoom ba cha leh and sorry sorry!!^^ heh. Headed home at like 8plus.

Woohoo!:D Awesome day today! Damn tired too, though. Hehe. And omg, tomorrow we're gonna stay till 7plus 8pm too! :D Cannot waittttt^^


iloveyou❤