<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Friday, August 6, 2010
Birthday Surprise by loves! // 11:11 PM

NDP celebration was zzz.

I stood in the field for like 40 minutes and screwed it up by forgetting the commands -.-" And the worst case was that I was standing in the first row. zzz.

After the observant ceremony and student leader's investiture, we had mass games. And Rono won 3 out of 4 games!!:D Congrats to all Captain ball boys, Soccer players and Frisbee players!!:D

College day after the whole NDP celebration. Was freezing inside LT5 for the whole 2 hours and clapping hand for unknown people. Random picking sucks): But oh well, there's nothing much we can do. At least Jasmine was there with me all the while! College day ended at like 1pm.

Wanted to play frisbee but couldn't find the teachers, so ended up eating lunch and chatting with Jasmine and Mdm Chong in the canteen. Left at about 2.30pm. Freaking tired cause I've been damn active for the past few days!

Came home and slept immediately. Got a call from love at like 7plus in the evening! And love came over with Aaron and Benjie with homemade cake and presents for me!!!:D I was damn stunned cause I was still sleeping when I got the phone call! Hair was damn messy too):

But still, thank you for the pleasant surpriseeeee!!:D Heheh. Love the presents alot!!:D LOVE YOU GUYS!!




Heh, can't wait to go out with love, Aaron and Benjie tomorrow!:D


iloveyou❤