<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Happy 17th Birthday // 11:36 PM

I feel so loved these days!:D

Thank you guys for all your birthday wishes, birthday presents and birthday surprises!:D Today received another birthday surprise from Bei ling and Chen hui! Bei ling lied to me and said that we have to go see the principal for certain matters which totally scared the hell outta me. I thought she was gonna talk to us about the closing down of the team lah!

Thank you so much, girls. For the pleasant surprise, for the delicious cake, for the peck on my cheek, and for making me feel so loved. Thank you!!! Love you girls a lot!:D

And Jane passed me my birthday present today too. Thank you so much!(: I really love the present^^ Thank you!!



Thank you so much, guys. For making my 17th birthday so memorable, so wonderful. THANK YOU!!^^









Alright, back to reality; there's Biology Lecture Test tomorrow. Please wish me lots of luck! I think I need hell loads of it):


iloveyou❤