Life as a... Leader? // 10:40 PM
Well, things aren't easy these days. With the upcoming Teachers' Day celebrations, my workload had increased a lot.
- Get the class to write cards for Civics Tutor
- Do up College Board
- Table Tennis Notice Board
- CCA cards
- Roses
- Mdm Chong's Gift
- Math Tutorial
- Biology Tutorial
- PW Written Report
- Study for Geography Test next week
- Start revising for Promos
Like omg. I've been staying back in school for the past one week; every single day. Damn tired, and I really feel mentally AND physically drained.
Being a leader comes greater responsibility. I really felt it now. What's worse is that I'm a vice class rep AND vice-captain for table tennis. Things are piling up and it just seems like I don't have to time to clear that ever-so-high pile of stuffs to do):
Thankfully, I managed to clear most of the things during the past week with the help of some friends. Thank you!:D
Promos is in about 4 weeks time. Well, 33 days to be exact. Like omg, time is really flying past.
It's time to buck up and study for promos!