<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Thursday, August 26, 2010
// 12:36 AM

Okay.. I'm feeling so pissed/stressed/afraid/irritated/frustrated and what sorts now.

I'm feeling so eff-ed up. Like seriously. Can't you guys just spare a thought for me? There's like so much things to do these days and I still have to consolidate the information that you guys are supposed to send me and send it to Ms Yap. Yet, only 9 out of 23 sent the stuffs to me. It's not like I didn't remind you. I reminded you guys to do it and even bothered to send another text to remind you guys on the specific topic. Set the submission timing as 9pm but there's still only 9 people who sent it when I check my mail at 12am.

Like fuck man. Seriously. I'm like seriously so stressed up over the workload that I have right now alr. Tutorials and revision for promos, all the teachers' day stuffs, etc. And you guys are not making things better.













Dammit.
And there's just 29 more freaking days to promos.



iloveyou❤