Thursday, August 26, 2010
Thanks, I'm dead........ But I revived(: // 10:32 PM
Hello!(:
Today started off badly with a lil of my PMS. Like omg, damn long since I last had one :x But the day gradually got better after that^^
Had an awesome lunch with Janise and Yuan Ning after school!(: I feel happy whenever we three are together. Heh^^ Headed back to school and helped out the Rono House Council to prepare roses for Teachers' Day!
Had a minor hiccup but it was resolved in the end. Hahah, thankfully!(: Just got home not long ago and I'm feeling really tired~):
But well, that's life. I can do it! Persevere for another one month plus and it's all gonna be O-V-E-R!:D
A brand new start, a brand new me. I can do it!(:
Ahhh.. Idk why but I kind of regretted not joining council. Cause I feel that it can be quite fun at times and it'd be nice to know those awesome rono peeps like Raymond(:
iloveyou❤