<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Monday, September 27, 2010
// 9:03 PM

Awesome shit. I don't have the mood to study for Geog. Half an hour passed and I'm still at page 4 of the first stack of notes. Awesome, no?Dang. Switched off my computer to minimise distractions. Gonna lock myself in my room and spam music and spam green tea and seriously mug for Geog paper alr. Surprisingly, I ain't feeling the need to mug for tomorrow's paper. Perhaps it's because I know perfectly well that it's a meant-to-be-screwed paper? Maybe, maybe. Alright, off to mug.






I like to use twitterific now(: likethesound^^


iloveyou❤