Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Chemistry Paper // 8:22 PM
Today's Chemistry paper was... half GG-fied. Paper 2 was pretty much manageable; whilst Paper 1 was totally a killer. 10 minutes left and I have yet to complete the paper and shaded the OTAS. Managed to fill in all the answers somehow, though. I swear the papers today totally killed all my brain cells.
After the papers went Jurong Point for lunch with Janise, Audrey, Yuan Ning, Jasmine and Aijia!^^ Lunch-ed at Pepper Lunch (with much difficulty cause Jas was totally making me laugh through the meal), then caught Devil!(: It's a pity Yuan Ning couldn't join us!):
Devil is a pretty awesome movie(: Perhaps it's also due to the fact that I haven't caught a movie in I-don't-know-how-many-gazillion-years, but I guess the movie is still worth the catch^^ The twist is awesome! Though I felt really tired after the movie cause I was quite scared xD Jasmine was teasing me for covering my face with my bag throughout the movie! LOL.
Well, with the last paper for this week down, I feel pretty much relieved. It's as though promos are over; when I jolly well know that it's just the start of a torturous weekend ahead): But well, I'll persevere, I'll push through, I'll endure.
Just.. 5 more days to go!(:
And oh, I'm soooooo gonna slack my ass off today before I start mugging for Biology for the next 4 days. Hah. And did I mention? Today's movie totally made me crave for a movie marathon!
iloveyou❤