<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©❤
Thursday, September 23, 2010
// 11:40 PM

Hi, I've got no idea why I'm here at this hour. Promos is in 8.5 hours, and I ought to be sleeping. But I guess the jitters ain't leaving me and I can't get to sleep. GP and Chinese papers tomorrow; I'm glad they aren't memory-based subjects. Well, not quite.

GP.. I've kinda given up hopes for it. I'll be entering the exam hall with just 3 mantra from Ms Yap; Logic, Balance, and CLSPERMS. That's all I'm betting on for tomorrow. Hopefully the essay questions and passage ain't too hard to interpret and answer!

Chinese.. It's a freaking 3hours and 15minutes paper. I'll be thankful if I don't fall asleep midway through the paper. Honestly, I really don't know how on earth I'm supposed to study for these papers. Merely looked through past papers and worksheets; which means, I'm so dead.

Well, thankfully the first paper is on a Friday, which means I have the whole weekend to mug for the papers next week. If I don't slack off, that is. Gosh, I'm really losing my motivation at the wrong time.

It's the freaking promos, I know I have to study hard, I know I have to get promoted. But I'm just lacking the mood and determination to pull through this.. 10 days. What's more is that the all girls and all boys camp is awaiting for me STRAIGHT after my last paper. Awesome, ain't it.

Alright, enough of ranting, it's really time for me to turn in. It's been so long since I last turned in this early. Promos is in 8.5hours time; I just wanna get it over and done with.












Hesitated for so long; and I still couldn't pluck up the courage to comment. I know you're over. I know I got over you. But still, the fear of talking to you still persist.


iloveyou❤