<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©❤
Saturday, September 25, 2010
I hate promos. // 3:10 AM

It's like 3.10am now and I'm still awake.

Lost motivation to study, so used desperate means to force myself to study. Wore specs and felt really nerd and the feeling came back. Attempted some Math questions but my brain really isn't functioning well now. What's worse is that I can't access into Litespeed, which made my study mood go away -.- Well, shall turn in now and then wake up earlier to attempt more questions. Please, please, please, please. Let me have my study mood back tomorrow. I promise to be a good girl.


iloveyou❤