<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
// 1:18 AM

I miraculously managed to mug finished the last 2 sets of Geography notes and read through the other 2 not so important notes. Well, just hopefully, I'll still be able to remember all the details when I wake up tommorow.

Daddy's heading to Vietnam tomorrow; so I gotta head to school by public transport. Quite a relief, actually. Cause I'd have to wake up earlier and can study on the bus tomorrow.





Alright, enough of craps. Time to sleep! Waking up in 4.5hours. Please wish me all the luck that you can!! Seriously in need of it):


iloveyou❤