<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Saturday, September 25, 2010
The last sprint // 6:23 PM

Goodness, I really didn't accomplish anything for the whole day today. Wanted to wake up at 7am to do work and even got Aaron to give me a morning call. But plan failed cause he read my msg too late and didn't wake up so early also. Hahah, thanks anw^^

Woke up at around 11am and started slacking. Helped out mummy a lot cause she wasn't feeling well still. It has been 6.5hours since I'm awake and I haven't even got out my Math stuffs. Sigh. This really isn't right.

Gonna go for a run later at 8pm; and then seriously sit down and chiong Math. Though the thought of doing Math but not getting the questions right is seriously demoralising and killing my study mood. In the mean time, I shall TRY to start getting to work.






Hang in there; Cindy. Come to think about it, it's just like another.. 9 more days till the official end of promos. I know you can do it(:

Grit your teeth, clench your fist, and sprint towards the goal ahead.



iloveyou❤