<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Monday, September 27, 2010
Math Paper // 7:20 PM

God.
Entered school today with an uneasy heart. Firstly, I'm afraid of taking the Math paper. Secondly, it's a 3 hour long paper and I'm not sure if I can complete the paper. Thirdly, I miraculously decided to tie my hair to school today :O Pre-examination madness? Perhaps. But I'm glad I received positive feedbacks. Hahah! xD Su kept saying that I look cute :/ When I obviously ain't. Lol. Anyway, the time to enter the exam hall came, and.....

The paper was... A killer. Putting aside the fact that I managed to complete the whole paper somehow (I seriously have got no idea how I managed to finish the paper), I'm not confident in clinching that A that I'm aiming for. Paper was pretty much tricky and requires much thought process.

But well, it's over and I gotta put it behind~ After the Math paper went Mac and had lunch with JJJACY clique(: Then bus-ed to Clementi with Janise and Audrey to get KOI! *hearts*

Cabbed back home cause I was feeling really tired and it was raining too. Came home and had a nap. Planned to wake up at 6pm, but I ended up sleeping till 7pm. Like gosh. And what's worse is that tomorrow's paper is Geography, which needs lots of memorising):

And I didn't sleep well at all!! Dreamt that I was stuck in a Math question and I was soooo nervous and scared cause I couldn't solve it. Woke up from my nap cause the time was up. And I was tearing when I woke up -.- Damn. What a nightmare.






Gahhhhhhhh~ Gotta start studying for Geography already):


iloveyou❤