Sunday, September 12, 2010
Slack day): // 1:20 AM
Hello!
So.. I basically wasted my whole morning and afternoon today. Woke up at 11.30am despite sleeping at 4.30am and the first thing I hear was mummy talking to jie about her Bangkok trip. Lol. Lazed around on my bed and got up officially at 12pm.
Told myself to start work at 1pm after watching some clips on Youtube. But then.. It dragged till 2pm, 3pm, 4pm.. all the way till 7pm. Awesome, no? I should have known better than to start on a new drama. Told myself to stop at episode 1, but I ended up watching all the way till episode 4 (that's because episode 5 subbed is not out yet :x).
Tsktsk. But seriously, the show is nice. LOL! Hyun Jong in Playful Kiss is awesomely cute and handsome and funny! And the female lead too!^^ Wonder why was their first episode rating so low): But still.. I like the couple(:
Ahhhh.. Okay. Enough of spazzing over Korean idols(: So anw, I officially started work at 8.30pm after bathing. Managed to have self control and finished up all the Geography chapters left within 4 hours!^^ WOOHOO~~
Wanted to download songs then start on Math Mock Paper 2 but then stupid 4shared website is not allowing me to T.T tsktsk. Fate ah? Want me to finish my work first then download the songs tomorrow. Is this what Ms Chia call "Delayed Gratification"?
Anw~~
TIME CHECK: 1.45am
I shall finish my Math Mock Paper 2 and then go sleep(:
iloveyou❤