<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©❤
Saturday, September 11, 2010
// 3:44 AM

Time check: 3.45am

Wow. I'm still awake. Can you believe it?
Just completed the last section of Chemistry Paper 2 and about 8 questions of those super-duper-uber-long Math questions with so many gazillion parts.

Had enough of Math, gonna start on Geography now. Today's aim is to not let daddy or mummy catch me still awake at this hour! If not I'd be so dead. But... From 12am to 6am (the furtherest I've went) is my optimum time for productive study. SO.. Please don't let them catch me awake. Pretty please!


iloveyou❤