Sunday, September 12, 2010
// 4:23 AM
Time check: 4.23am
I'm almost done with Math Paper 2! Left 4 more questions and I'm done(: Mummy woke up just now at around 3am and asked me to sleep when jie came back home. But I risked getting caught again and continued staying up after she returned to her bedroom xD
Managed to do work till now; which is like 1.5 hours more. I'm quite tired already. Been staying up these few days and having only about 5 hours of sleep per day. So I'm gonna sleep now and continue the work tomorrow! Since I'm still on task(:
Well, it's Sunday already and I'm experiencing Monday blues. School tomorrow! I'm really dreading school): But oh well, it's the last sprint before promotional examinations already. So let's all work hard together okay?^^
Nights, earthlings~
And oh, I think I'd miss staying up late and studying after school reopens):
And oh, I forgot to mention; I like to read my old posts(:
iloveyou❤