<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Sunday, September 26, 2010
// 4:03 AM

Time check: 4.04am

I'm glad my study mood came back in the end. Downloaded all the Math Mock Papers answers just now and attempted Mock Paper 3. Completed till question 10, but I'm too hungry to carry on doing. Lol. Stomach was growling and it's an awful feeling. Mummy woke up TWICE and kinda scolded me for staying up so late. So I'm gonna turn in soon(: Hopefully I can wake up earlier tomorrow and my study mood doesn't leave me(:












And oh, I forgot to mention, the run just now made both my legs ache like mad):


iloveyou❤