<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Time Shortage // 10:12 PM

Okay.. I somehow managed to survive another 5.5 hours of PW. Seems to me that PW took up half of my lifetime -.-

Ms Xu told me that our group should be alright yesterday. But then, she sent me back our written report at like 3.22am in the morning and in the report, we had to change so many things!

But well, I'm taking it easy cause I know she'd somehow change our ideas or whatnot and we have to do a whole lot of things again. So.. well well, I'm good. For now.

Edited pretty much of our written report and I just have to wait for the rest to do their parts and compile them together. PW is seriously screwing up my study plans. Study plans lagged like shitzxz cause I was way too tired yesterday and had to rush out PW today. I guess it'd be another night without sleep!):

But oh well, I'm still happy today. Cause daddy changed my handphone plan to UNLIMITED MSGES!!:D Like woots, one more wish under my wish list down :D Teehee!!





Well, time to take a rest and study.
I'll be fine. I won't fall. I'll stay strong.


iloveyou❤