<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Saturday, October 16, 2010
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz // 11:15 PM

!@#$%^&*()

Okay, I'm feeling so irritated now. Internet access at home is being excessively slow; and adding up to the fact that the weather is so freaking warm, I'm officially feeling irritated. Argh. And on top of that, my PW mates seriously don't know the meaning behind deadlines -.-" Damn. I seriously feel like screaming right now. Zzz.

Okay, putting those stuffs aside.. Today was...
!@#$%^&*() again -.-" Headache seriously didn't wear off after yesterday's nap + turning in early + taking the medicine. Dang. But on a happier note, I still managed to pack my desk somehow, and caught a few episodes of drama. But I'm basically slacking my day away. Sigh. How I wish 10th November arrives right in front of me, like now. I want school to be over):







I gave up trying.


iloveyou❤