Wednesday, October 6, 2010
AWESOME DAY:D // 11:33 PM
Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary, Mummy and Daddy!!❤
Didn't turn up for the all girls camp today as I woke up with a terrible headache and a slight fever. As much as I didn't want to turn up for camp, I didn't want to fall sick either): Went back to sleep after eating medicine and woke up at 11plus. Headache didn't go away and fever didn't subside):
Thankfully, by like 2 plus in the afternoon, my headache went away and my fever subsided(: Spent the whole day at home today watching videos and sleeping. Lol. Today's the silver year of my parents' wedding anniversary; so the whole family headed out to eat(:
Came home from dinner and watched videos again. Love msg-ed me using Aaron's phone and told me they were near my house! So went down to meet them(: Love, Aaron, Lawrence and Bryan were there^^ Slacked and chilled out at the playground near my place. Had a lot of fun, laughed a lot too!:D I miss the old times when we would always hang out after school like this!
Headed to Tiong to get Coffee Bean then we went home(: Awesome day today; I can't wait for Friday to come and I can meet my loves again!:D Hopefully my parents would allow the stayover!!^^
On a sad note; there's school tomorrow and we'd be getting back our Chinese and Math papers): I seriously don't want to face the results tomorrow. Moreover, we still have the sexuality talk till 5pm tomorrow):
It's fabulous when you know you have that bunch of awesome friends with you^^
iloveyou❤