Thursday, October 21, 2010
^^ // 10:35 PM
Today was plain
AWESOME!:D
Caught Paranormal Activity 2 with Nicole, Audrey, Aijia and Janise today. The movie was damn wtf. LOL! The ending was like damn crappy and I wasted 100minutes of my life and S$6.50. LOL! But oh well, I like the company today though^^
Went to get KOI with Audrey and Aijia then train-ed home. Today was awesome cause I watched a movie, I bought macaroons, I ate the pasar malam chicken and sweet potato, and I finally made a decision!^^
So... I decided to take H3 Math. Had a long talk with my brother just now; and he helped me analysed the situation, placing both pros and cons side-by-side to help me make the decision. Well, honestly, I wanted so much to take on that subject. It's like.. I want to challenge myself, and see how far I can push myself; see where my limits are.
For the first time, I really want to do well in my studies and accomplish something. For the first time, I'm actually aiming to bag in all the As for my A'levels. I wish this passion for studies stays; and pushes me through.
I know taking on H3 Math might change things, and I might get more stressed up when I'm already stressed now. But somehow, there's this little girl in me that wants to fight; that wants to challenge herself.
I hope this is not a wrong decision. I hope I made the right choice(:
iloveyou❤