Saturday, October 2, 2010
:D // 2:23 PM
HELLO!:DWoke up at 12plus today. Freaking late! Didn't have appetite for lunch so ate like half a packet of chicken rice only. Have been replaying the MV and comeback stage of Breath by BEAST since I woke up!! It's seriously a superr awesome song :D
The song is good, the dance is nice, the lyrics is relatively easy to learn. Hence, it shall be my next song to learn after the freaking promos is over :D Seriously can't wait for the song to be available in KBOX!!^^ Then can sing and dance to it with Aaron and Love!! Hahah!:D
Alright, enough of spazz-ing over kpop(: Gonna start mugging for Biology paper on Monday alr!:D
But on a sadder note, Aaron told me that the Nori F phone might not be out in Singapore!! D: Damn. I really really really REALLY want that phone! It's like freaking nice can!):
But still, I'm a happy girl today(:
Heh. So... our telepathy didn't wear off all these while(: I'm glad!^^ Heehee!
iloveyou❤