Monday, October 18, 2010
Gahhhhhhhhh): // 8:57 PM
Seems like I'm having one of those PMSes again. Like..
AGAIN -.-"
Damn, I seriously don't know what's wrong with me these days. Either the weather is causing some weird chemical reactions in my brain, or that the PW Oral Presentation stuffs are getting on my nerves, or that.. Its just one of those days. Dammit, I hate this):
I can't believe I actually spent an hour PRACTICING Oral Presentation for tomorrow's rehearsal. Like.. omg. I think something is seriously wrong with me. I&R is due this week; and Biology Meiosis Tutorial is due on Thursday. But I haven't started on either one, and I'm not intending to do so today.
Today's training totally drained out all of my energy, and I totally could just fall asleep after lying on my bed for 3 minutes. Sigh. But it's a good thing, though. I think today's training was fun and fruitful(:
Dang. Did I just contradict myself? Gosh. I think it's time for me to go to dreamland.
For the first time in my life, I feel like sleeping my life away. Just like that.
So.. it ain't your birthday today. It just seems like I know nothing about you.
iloveyou❤