<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Great dayyyyyy^^ // 1:59 AM

Today was AWESOME!:D Okay, yesterday; I meant.

Love came over in the afternoon cause she pon-ed her course and wanted to slack over at my place(: Chatted and spazz-ed over kpop! Aaron came over shortly after too^^ Love and Aaron was being awesomely high and funny! Had a really really good time!:D

Cabbed to Chinatown at around 4plus; then headed for KOI! My all-time favourite^^ Heehee. Then went KFC and had a light meal and then went for KDinner. KBOX was awesome! Total spammage of Korean songs. Heh. And all of our voices were damn cmi today. No idea why. Hahah! But we still enjoyed ourselves! :D

Walked over to Clarke Quay and chatted at the riverside. Awesome feeling; I hadn't experienced it in a long time already. Left Clarke Quay at around 11pm. Today was awesome! Had a really really good time :D Wished we didn't have to go home; wished we could have a stayover at Aaron's place):

Anyway, I just finished watching the Music Bank performances!:D I think Kpop is still the BEST!:D Heehee!^^ Alright; time to get started with bio(:






Actually, I was quite skeptical on whether our friendship was that strong :/ But today; it totally proved me wrong(: I love you guys; alot, alot :D




iloveyou❤