Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Helpless // 11:11 PM
Helpless? Seems like it.
I've got no idea how I'm supposed to face them tomorrow actually. I don't know how to react when I see them, I don't know what to say to them, I don't know what I can do for them. All that I know is that it ain't the end, and we should all keep the faith.
Faith; it used to be the word I detest the most. But now, it's all that is keeping me together. I'll put on a brave front in front of them tomorrow; I'll keep holding on to that faith. But what's bothering me is that- am I strong enough to not cry in front of them? I don't want to make them feel worse. In fact, I want to give them all the encouragement that I can.
But.. am I strong enough?
For once, please bless me with all the blessings that you can give. I want to be strong. For them.
iloveyou❤