Tuesday, October 26, 2010
I'm sorry // 12:52 PM
Memories keep flooding in, especially after talking to Jasmine. I wondered; whether I had gave them a helping hand, pulling them to finish this race. But it seems that I didn't, and the feeling is beyond what words can describe.
What's the point of achieving those 'A's when there is no one there at the finishing line to share your joy with? The emptiness, is engulfing me. I wished I slower-ed my pace, I wished I could give them the help that they need, and I wished I was there for them.
When I heard the news yesterday when I was at home, I felt so helpless. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't say anything, I don't know what to do. I wished I went to school yesterday; I wanted to be there for them at least. That's like the least thing that I could do. I feel so apologetic towards them, for not being in school yesterday.
Sometimes, a word sorry just doesn't solve everything.
iloveyou❤