Tuesday, October 26, 2010
It's a sad sad morning. // 10:57 AM
Yesterday was really a terrible day. Heard some news from Janise; but I was too sick to feel it coming. Today, woke up feeling much better. And it just suddenly hit me. Hard.
I don't know how to describe the feelings I have now. It's beyond what words can convey. They mean a lot to me; and I don't want us to part. The past one year wasn't long, nor was it a short one. Feelings developed while we went through so many things together, as a class. Orientation camp, common tests, promotional exams, PE, movies, etc etc. Those are memories that we made together.
Mdm Siti told me this before: In life, you would meet many people. Some just passes by, while some would leave footsteps in your heart.
I know this is part and parcel of life; and I should take things easy. But sometimes, it's hard to do it. I guess they belong to the latter group; for I know they are people that I would miss dearly.
Sometimes, it's hard to say "I'm okay"
iloveyou❤